Howa grendel mag spring
#5
hill37 Wrote:Would a Magpul spring be more narrow.

No I tryed one from a pmag. Tryed a pmag spring, cpd spring, asc spring and an elander spring I had laying around.

The spring that comes in the howa mag, is lil more then a bread twist wire. Think less then half the thickness of a ar15 style mag spring. And it isn't bent as wide as ar15 mag springs.

Working on a wire jig now. Have some stainless steel wire in a roll I'm going to see if I can bend one up too match my other howa mag spring. Hopefully it will work.

I would have thought for sure howa/legacy would have had some kind of parts support for their product but I guess not.

Well one more strike against howa/legacy in my book.

If I can get the wire jig and stainless wire too work, i will make a bunch and stash them or offer them as refits for the horde.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Howa grendel mag spring - by A5BLASTER - 02-14-2019, 04:28 AM
Howa grendel mag spring - by Sticks - 02-14-2019, 11:36 AM
Howa grendel mag spring - by A5BLASTER - 02-14-2019, 01:45 PM
Howa grendel mag spring - by hill37 - 02-14-2019, 02:58 PM
Howa grendel mag spring - by A5BLASTER - 02-14-2019, 03:22 PM
Howa grendel mag spring - by grayfox - 02-14-2019, 05:55 PM
Howa grendel mag spring - by A5BLASTER - 02-14-2019, 06:55 PM
Howa grendel mag spring - by VASCAR2 - 02-14-2019, 09:33 PM
Howa grendel mag spring - by VASCAR2 - 02-14-2019, 09:50 PM
Howa grendel mag spring - by A5BLASTER - 02-14-2019, 10:50 PM
Howa grendel mag spring - by grayfox - 02-15-2019, 12:04 AM
Howa grendel mag spring - by A5BLASTER - 02-15-2019, 12:26 AM
Howa grendel mag spring - by grayfox - 02-15-2019, 02:07 AM
Howa grendel mag spring - by A5BLASTER - 02-15-2019, 02:39 AM
Howa grendel mag spring - by Sticks - 02-15-2019, 11:35 AM
Howa grendel mag spring - by A5BLASTER - 02-15-2019, 01:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)