02-07-2019, 05:02 PM
The SHOT show video is worth watching.
The follower design looks interesting, and I was surprised when they described it as a 'double to single stack'. I'd assumed it was just a straight single stack.
Looks to be about the size of a curved 20 round 5.56 mag, 10 round capacity, $18 list price and 'just around the corner'.
Honestly I wasn't too excited about a poly 10 round mag but after seeing the video, I'm wishing they had a 'notify me' list on their site. It may not be a better mousetrap but they appear to have really put some thought & creativity in a new design.
The follower design looks interesting, and I was surprised when they described it as a 'double to single stack'. I'd assumed it was just a straight single stack.
Looks to be about the size of a curved 20 round 5.56 mag, 10 round capacity, $18 list price and 'just around the corner'.
Honestly I wasn't too excited about a poly 10 round mag but after seeing the video, I'm wishing they had a 'notify me' list on their site. It may not be a better mousetrap but they appear to have really put some thought & creativity in a new design.

