01-25-2019, 01:42 AM
I would build my own. And If you already have the can to use, I would go with a 16 inch are shorter barrel.
Loaded it up with a good bonded or copper loaded ammo, sight in and start killing.
It's just my personal preference but I like to spend as much as I can afford and still come in on my set budget for the complete rifle.
You want light weight and good accuracy I would go with the 16 inch AA light weight barrel and a group buy bolt or a group buy 16 inch or shorter barrel matched to a group buy bolt.
Pick all the other stuff handguard, pistol grip, stock, scope mount/scope on what best fits your budget and makes the build come in at your weight range.
Hope this helps sir.
Loaded it up with a good bonded or copper loaded ammo, sight in and start killing.
It's just my personal preference but I like to spend as much as I can afford and still come in on my set budget for the complete rifle.
You want light weight and good accuracy I would go with the 16 inch AA light weight barrel and a group buy bolt or a group buy 16 inch or shorter barrel matched to a group buy bolt.
Pick all the other stuff handguard, pistol grip, stock, scope mount/scope on what best fits your budget and makes the build come in at your weight range.
Hope this helps sir.

