Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Grendel Help
#1
I'm looking to get a new ar grendel for deer hunting in Alabama. On our property the longest shot is 300 yards. I have read about the larue ultimate upper kits as well as the options palmetto state offers. I would like a light rifle I can run with a suppressor. What do you guys think?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Grendel Help - by LaSouthpaw - 01-25-2019, 01:09 AM
Grendel Help - by Bigs28 - 01-25-2019, 01:33 AM
Grendel Help - by A5BLASTER - 01-25-2019, 01:42 AM
Grendel Help - by VASCAR2 - 01-25-2019, 01:54 AM
Grendel Help - by Rangerofthenorth - 01-25-2019, 02:17 AM
Grendel Help - by kpswihart - 01-25-2019, 01:06 PM
Grendel Help - by LaSouthpaw - 01-25-2019, 01:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)