Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
load data info?
#1
Hi all; I have a 20 inch Grendel barrel, and I have mounted a Primary Arms 4x14 x44 ffp scope on it. P.A says that for the scopes reticle to work correctly i need to get a 123gn bullet moving at 2650 fps. any Ideas where to start. I have looked around the net a bit but, have only found loads that will get me up to 2550fps. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks
Reply


Messages In This Thread
load data info? - by DMC99999 - 01-24-2019, 03:50 AM
load data info? - by depletedyourcranium - 01-24-2019, 04:34 AM
load data info? - by A5BLASTER - 01-24-2019, 04:37 AM
load data info? - by grayfox - 01-24-2019, 12:09 PM
load data info? - by bravo5two - 01-27-2019, 12:55 PM
load data info? - by LR1955 - 01-27-2019, 01:03 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)