01-24-2019, 12:23 AM
Granite Ridge Outfitters has Aero Precision 18" Grendel uppers in stock in black for $519 and fde for $539.They come with the lightweight hand-friendly s-one handguard which I have multiples of!
|
First AR, I want a Grendel
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
First AR, I want a Grendel - by LordBlackout - 01-23-2019, 11:34 PM
First AR, I want a Grendel - by BCHunter - 01-24-2019, 12:02 AM
First AR, I want a Grendel - by Drillboss - 01-24-2019, 12:12 AM
First AR, I want a Grendel - by Rangerofthenorth - 01-24-2019, 12:23 AM
First AR, I want a Grendel - by Texas - 01-24-2019, 04:21 AM
First AR, I want a Grendel - by LordBlackout - 01-24-2019, 05:21 AM
First AR, I want a Grendel - by Londerko - 01-24-2019, 06:01 AM
First AR, I want a Grendel - by Lastrites - 01-24-2019, 05:40 PM
|