Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
First AR, I want a Grendel
#2
Welcome, light weight is a relative term,

The 6 ar's between myself and my brother, for reference, with optics.
12.7" group buy grendel 7.34 lbs
16" ballistic advantage hanson grendel 7.98 lbs
18" RRA ATH BULL .223 8.25LBS
18" ballistic advantage hanson 223 9.28 lbs
18" Odin works bull 6.5 9.52 lbs
20"RRA HBAR .223 10.51 LBS

My experience is barrel profile and optics choice is were most weight will be gained or lost .

Oh and 4 out of 6 have aero precision upper, lowers and handguard. So I would recommend but I may be biased.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
First AR, I want a Grendel - by LordBlackout - 01-23-2019, 11:34 PM
First AR, I want a Grendel - by BCHunter - 01-24-2019, 12:02 AM
First AR, I want a Grendel - by Drillboss - 01-24-2019, 12:12 AM
First AR, I want a Grendel - by Rangerofthenorth - 01-24-2019, 12:23 AM
First AR, I want a Grendel - by Texas - 01-24-2019, 04:21 AM
First AR, I want a Grendel - by LordBlackout - 01-24-2019, 05:21 AM
First AR, I want a Grendel - by Londerko - 01-24-2019, 06:01 AM
First AR, I want a Grendel - by Lastrites - 01-24-2019, 05:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)