Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
ALG Defense
#1
I have an EMR rail on my Grendel upper. Recently I decided to change barrels and learned I would need the ALG wrench and shim kit to ensure proper torque and alignment of their barrel nut.

I jumped on their site and placed my order on January 4th. A week later I still didn't receive confirmation of shipment so I called their CS dept. I was told they were backed up from the Holidays.

Today is the 21st and I still haven't seen or heard from them.

I have since replaced the barrel using a strap wrench and the existing shim. I haven't shot the barrel off yet, lol.

Should I remain hopeful that someday they'll ship these parts I no longer need or should I cancel my order and take my money elsewhere?

Seems to me this is a very competitive market and sellers must be responsive or risk losing customers. There's little or no room for hesitation or error.

Thanks, Dinny
Reply


Messages In This Thread
ALG Defense - by Dinny - 01-22-2019, 01:19 PM
ALG Defense - by A5BLASTER - 01-22-2019, 01:56 PM
ALG Defense - by centerfire - 01-22-2019, 02:04 PM
ALG Defense - by snarkscarbine - 01-22-2019, 06:59 PM
ALG Defense - by Dinny - 01-23-2019, 12:34 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)