Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help with first build, parts review
#20
The Magpul k2+ grip is a great choice. I also recommend the Ergo deluxe tactical grip. Alexander Arms has an 18" fluted mid length gas barrel for $205.I have a 16" AA barrel that is perfectly gassed with neat piles of brass at 4 o'clock, so I'm sure the gas port on the 18" is appropriately sized. I was actually considering the group buy 20" for my next build. I highly recommend a Faxon gas block. I like that they have 3 set screws and the gas tube roll pin taps in smoothly.
..
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Help with first build, parts review - by BCHunter - 01-22-2019, 04:17 AM
Help with first build, parts review - by BCHunter - 01-22-2019, 04:33 AM
Help with first build, parts review - by BCHunter - 01-22-2019, 04:47 AM
Help with first build, parts review - by BCHunter - 01-22-2019, 04:52 AM
Help with first build, parts review - by Rangerofthenorth - 01-22-2019, 07:27 AM
Help with first build, parts review - by BCHunter - 01-22-2019, 11:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)