Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help with first build, parts review
#18
BCHunter Wrote:There are whole discussions on proper gas tube length based on barrel length, in short the longer the barrel the longer the gas tube you need. 18" barrels in 6.5 grendel are the most difficult to get to function with mid length gas tubes especially if you ever want to suppress it. That is why the horde suggests to get a barrel with rifle length gas tube if you get an 18" .

You're the man, thank you for the explanation. Could you recommend an 18" barrel with a rifle length gas tube around $200? Preferably something besides the group buy here just so I can research the options? The only one I've found so far is Ballistic Advantage. Also, I do want to add a suppressor in the future so I'm glad you mentioned that. Thanks again.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Help with first build, parts review - by BCHunter - 01-22-2019, 04:17 AM
Help with first build, parts review - by BCHunter - 01-22-2019, 04:33 AM
Help with first build, parts review - by BCHunter - 01-22-2019, 04:47 AM
Help with first build, parts review - by BCHunter - 01-22-2019, 04:52 AM
Help with first build, parts review - by bulletofsilver - 01-22-2019, 06:23 AM
Help with first build, parts review - by BCHunter - 01-22-2019, 11:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)