Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My Grendel is now 98% Finished......
#1
Thanks to All of your help she is 98% done.
  • Palmetto State Armory Lower and Lower Build Kit
  • Bear Creek Upper 20 inch fluted barrel
  • Toms Tactical 2 Stage Trigger
  • Amazon Twod Bi-pod
  • Amazon Cantilever Scope Mount
  • Cvlife Scope
  • Gun Skins to make it unique

A bit about my build choices. Since I been fighting a major illness I have way to much time to read to much and search Youtube for to many reviews and products and get to ask
a ton of questions. First I was able to get a few lowers from PSA good guys to talk to on the phone to ask questions and fast shipping.
The BSA upper I picked because After I called them on 4 occasions getting a person with no hold time asking question and nice quick answers. I figure If I get a bad barrel I can use their warranty
and get a new one with no hassle. Pulse I have seen good reviews on their barrels but folks that shoot them.

My scope choice was from reading and reviews and seeing its the same scope with a few different names and again good warranty. Seems to hole zero on the Grendels and
tracking is also good.
I know many are not fans of the BCA uppers so I will see how things play out.



[url=[Image: 20190121_223651.jpg]][Image: 20190121_223651.jpg][/URL]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My Grendel is now 98% Finished...... - by bugsbunny45 - 01-22-2019, 05:24 AM
My Grendel is now 98% Finished...... - by bj139 - 01-22-2019, 05:41 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)