Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help with first build, parts review
#7
Popeye212 Wrote:I would not put on another Magpul grip you will wind up changing it out. Look at a Hogue or similar might be better to use that money on a more comfortable grip. Just my .02

Thanks for the tip, I'll look to switch out the Magpul grip. Is the Magpul stock I chose solid?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Help with first build, parts review - by bulletofsilver - 01-22-2019, 03:07 AM
Help with first build, parts review - by BCHunter - 01-22-2019, 04:17 AM
Help with first build, parts review - by BCHunter - 01-22-2019, 04:33 AM
Help with first build, parts review - by BCHunter - 01-22-2019, 04:47 AM
Help with first build, parts review - by BCHunter - 01-22-2019, 04:52 AM
Help with first build, parts review - by BCHunter - 01-22-2019, 11:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)