Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
1st build ? about NSR Al nut
#1
Hi

I'm piecemealing my 1st AR together. I'm doing it on the cheap knowing full well I'll eventually swap out barrel, BCG, trigger...So I bought a Chinese FF NSF keymod handguard (cheap). It came with 2 ea. of these washers; 2 crush type and wave type. I've dug around and haven't found the order they stack in. I'll need shims regardless because of barrel slop. Although I've only hand checked it. My guess is the shims in the nut then the supplied stack. In what order? Thanks for any direction.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply


Messages In This Thread
1st build ? about NSR Al nut - by jeff68 - 01-22-2019, 02:00 AM
1st build ? about NSR Al nut - by A5BLASTER - 01-22-2019, 02:07 AM
1st build ? about NSR Al nut - by jeff68 - 01-22-2019, 02:34 AM
1st build ? about NSR Al nut - by BCHunter - 01-22-2019, 03:40 AM
1st build ? about NSR Al nut - by jeff68 - 01-22-2019, 03:40 AM
1st build ? about NSR Al nut - by jeff68 - 01-22-2019, 03:45 AM
1st build ? about NSR Al nut - by jeff68 - 01-22-2019, 03:47 AM
1st build ? about NSR Al nut - by BCHunter - 01-22-2019, 03:50 AM
1st build ? about NSR Al nut - by jeff68 - 01-22-2019, 03:57 AM
1st build ? about NSR Al nut - by BCHunter - 01-22-2019, 03:59 AM
1st build ? about NSR Al nut - by BCHunter - 01-22-2019, 04:00 AM
1st build ? about NSR Al nut - by BCHunter - 01-22-2019, 04:04 AM
1st build ? about NSR Al nut - by bj139 - 01-22-2019, 05:27 AM
1st build ? about NSR Al nut - by Lastrites - 01-22-2019, 11:20 AM
1st build ? about NSR Al nut - by grayfox - 01-22-2019, 01:27 PM
1st build ? about NSR Al nut - by jeff68 - 01-22-2019, 09:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)