Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Barrel and Gas Block Question
#1
Hey guys, I currently have a BWH 16 inch barrel on my Grendel AR. and am wanting to upgrade to a 20 inch Odin works or Saturn barrel or similar higher quality barrel. I am going to start reloading for it and hopefully between hand loads and the longer barrel I can squeak out a few more FPS. Can someone tell me what gas system length i currently have on the 16" BWH barrel and what I need when upgrading?

Thanks,

Shawn
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Barrel and Gas Block Question - by Gressel - 01-19-2019, 02:22 PM
Barrel and Gas Block Question - by A5BLASTER - 01-19-2019, 02:39 PM
Barrel and Gas Block Question - by Gressel - 01-19-2019, 02:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)