Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tubb flat wire buffer springs.
#3
I had one in my rifle lower for a while. Worked fine with 5.56. But it would not cycle 6.5G Hornady Black reliably in my Grendel upper. Which, by the way, is a 20" rifle gas setup. Non-adj gas block and standard M16 bolt carrier. So I had to swap in a standard rifle spring. Worked fine with the standard spring.

Might work fine in other people's rifles though. And I'll keep it around to try again once the upper is a little more broken in.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Tubb flat wire buffer springs. - by Mad Charlie - 01-16-2019, 01:39 AM
Tubb flat wire buffer springs. - by snarkscarbine - 01-16-2019, 02:40 AM
Tubb flat wire buffer springs. - by SDW - 01-18-2019, 04:20 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)