Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Is there any benefit or good reason to,upgrade to a high price Charging Handle?
#8
A better CH can make for very easy one-side operation. Meaning you don't have have to grab the "T" on both sides. I guess this fits into 52's "Better Ergonomics" category.

I have a couple of BCM CHs. I never bothered to measure them, but there is something about them that makes them operate more smoothly than a standard CH. But those BCMs are pretty expensive. I couldn't afford to buy them for all my uppers. So at the very least, for my standard CHs I swap the latches out for this PRI type. I LOVE these things.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13548[/ATTACH]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Is there any benefit or good reason to,upgrade to a high price Charging Handle? - by SDW - 01-18-2019, 02:35 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)