Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My FedEx and UPS driver are going to hate me but my Grendel is almost finished.
#7
When I had my FFL I had a pair or revolvers shipped to the house I heard the door bell ring ready to sign for them. By time I get to the door I see the driver
Handing my box to the neighbors teen age son. I had to tell the driver you gave 2 pistols to a kid. I had to call the ups office and let them know he was not helping by not having me sign for them. I followed up with a formal letter also.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My FedEx and UPS driver are going to hate me but my Grendel is almost finished. - by bugsbunny45 - 01-17-2019, 04:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)