01-16-2019, 03:26 PM
While we are talking about delivery services I want to take this opportunity to say how dumb my fed ex driver is. I ordered an upper and bcg from Brownells a while back. It was raining pretty good and had been for weeks. So my driveway had a small trench from water flowing. No sense in fixing it while it's raining. But to give you an idea of the size my wife and her small car drive over it without issue. But the fed ex man in his infinite wisdom just lays the box down in the middle of the driveway while it's raining!! So my box proceeds to get rained on sitting in the road. I'm lucky my bluetick didn't find it or he would have opened it for me. I've never been a fan of fed ex but this takes the cake. At least put it in a bag! Sorry, hijacking over

