Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My FedEx and UPS driver are going to hate me but my Grendel is almost finished.
#3
bugsbunny45 Wrote:Humm I think the ups guy might be getting me back he puts the boxes in front of the back door so close I have to come out the garage to get them or
Try to slide them out the way some days Cool

My guy knocked on my door once with a large shipment of factory seconds just so he could find out what the heck I order that felt like a "box filled with lead".Big Grin The confused look when I told him it WAS a box of lead was worth helping to carry everything from his truck.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My FedEx and UPS driver are going to hate me but my Grendel is almost finished. - by Labrat198 - 01-16-2019, 02:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)