Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Can wolf ammo hit a gong at 1000 yards?
#12
Armadillo66 Wrote:all with Wolf, it was the only ammo I had there that day for him to shoot. I had him to hold on the top edge of the gong just below the hanger and on the 3rd shot he started hitting the gong. Kid has fired M1 Garand before, shoots air rifle regularly, he has marksmanship skills at 13yrs of age
There you have it. I did not expect the stuff to do so well!
shootersnotes.com

"To those who have fought and almost died for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."
-- Author Unknown

"If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished!" -- Milton Berle
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Can wolf ammo hit a gong at 1000 yards? - by SDW - 01-12-2019, 05:57 AM
Can wolf ammo hit a gong at 1000 yards? - by JASmith - 01-13-2019, 12:14 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)