Poll: Do you use Wolf Steel Case Ammo?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No
34.88%
15 34.88%
Yes and I managed to get tight groups.
9.30%
4 9.30%
Yes just for plinking?
55.81%
24 55.81%
Total 43 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Do you use Wolf Ammo and Why do many seem to think its bad? Whats the best group u go
#15
I’ll +1 this.

Wolf is an importer, they don’t make ammo. This 6.5g is made in the Barnaul plant which makes some of the best shooting steel 7.62x39 & 5.45x39.

I’ve always been impressed with the performance of Hornady Black but Wolf steel is a third of the cost. Am. Gunner is 2.5x the cost of Wolf. That’s a big jump.

Now if Wolf could make brass case 6.5g in the Phillipino plant that makes Gold .223 I’d try a case of that.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Do you use Wolf Ammo and Why do many seem to think its bad? Whats the best group u go - by Wanderson - 01-12-2019, 01:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)