01-12-2019, 03:19 AM
I've used tons of steel cased ammo in .223 in AR15s for a decade. Some guns don't like it, and it usually isn't very accurate, but if you can get past those two issues it is a great, cheap source of ammo.
Now this 6.5 Grendel Wolf ammo is a different animal (no pun intended). It tends to be serviceably accurate in most rifles (3 MOA or better) and in a few rifles very good (1.5 MOA is about the best I've heard of). Compare this to my usual experience with .223 steel case at 4-6 MOA and it's a world of difference. It's a steal at $.25/rd.
Now this 6.5 Grendel Wolf ammo is a different animal (no pun intended). It tends to be serviceably accurate in most rifles (3 MOA or better) and in a few rifles very good (1.5 MOA is about the best I've heard of). Compare this to my usual experience with .223 steel case at 4-6 MOA and it's a world of difference. It's a steal at $.25/rd.

