Poll: Do you use Wolf Steel Case Ammo?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No
34.88%
15 34.88%
Yes and I managed to get tight groups.
9.30%
4 9.30%
Yes just for plinking?
55.81%
24 55.81%
Total 43 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Do you use Wolf Ammo and Why do many seem to think its bad? Whats the best group u go
#4
Isn't it all just plinking? I mean unless you are actually hunting.
I use it whenever I feel the need to just shoot.
If I remember right, I think I have done 2 to 3 MOA.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Do you use Wolf Ammo and Why do many seem to think its bad? Whats the best group u go - by bj139 - 01-11-2019, 06:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)