01-11-2019, 05:41 PM
I shoot it in my AA 16 inch barreled rifle.
No pic but best group I have seen it do was 10 shots 1.5 inch's.
I use it as plinking shtf/home/self defense ammo, that's what it was designed too be. I don't shoot it throw my longer or more expensive barrels because I have no use for that ammo/bullet in those rifles.
If it damages my 16 AA barrel it will take thousands of rounds for me too know it and by then the barrel will be shot out and I will drop anouther AA barrel in it.
I get a kick out of guys buying bottom tier barrels and then complaining the wolf is going to destroy their barrel and accuracy.
That's my thoughts others will be along shortly to disagree with it I'm sure.
No pic but best group I have seen it do was 10 shots 1.5 inch's.
I use it as plinking shtf/home/self defense ammo, that's what it was designed too be. I don't shoot it throw my longer or more expensive barrels because I have no use for that ammo/bullet in those rifles.
If it damages my 16 AA barrel it will take thousands of rounds for me too know it and by then the barrel will be shot out and I will drop anouther AA barrel in it.
I get a kick out of guys buying bottom tier barrels and then complaining the wolf is going to destroy their barrel and accuracy.
That's my thoughts others will be along shortly to disagree with it I'm sure.

