Poll: Do you use Wolf Steel Case Ammo?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No
34.88%
15 34.88%
Yes and I managed to get tight groups.
9.30%
4 9.30%
Yes just for plinking?
55.81%
24 55.81%
Total 43 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Do you use Wolf Ammo and Why do many seem to think its bad? Whats the best group u go
#1
Do you use Wolf steel cases ammo in your Grendel? I see a lot of people talk about it having no experience with it I wonder why.
In the old days I would shoot Norinco in my Sks 99.00 for a 1000 case ( The good ole days).
Whats the best groups you have gotten with?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Do you use Wolf Ammo and Why do many seem to think its bad? Whats the best group u go - by bugsbunny45 - 01-11-2019, 05:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)