Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Where are yall getting mags. For those Grendel's
#17
I don't know about now but back in late November 2018 I ordered a scope from Primary arms and did get free shipping on the scope BUT they charged me TN sales tax. I know there was a "NEW" law that on line purchases were supposed to pay sales tax for the state that the purchase was going to but Primary Arms is the only one that has charged me tax. The scope was on sale but with the tax I only ended up saving about $10 because TN sales tax is almost 10%. We have no state income tax. We say even our drug dealers pay tax in TN because if you purchase anything legally like food, clothing etc. you pay tax.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Where are yall getting mags. For those Grendel's - by 1Shot - 01-09-2019, 02:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)