Help...failure to extract a spent round
#13
Thanks for the info Lee. Bill, I honestly don't know of anything we could have done to damage the bolt. I was not present for the shoot yesterday but prior to, all I know of that was done to the uppers are as follows. They were unpacked, assembled onto the lowers, scopes were mounted and a magazine was loaded with ammo. It was then hand cycled throught the rifles to make sure things were "safe to fire" before going to the range and pulling the trigger on a live round. The rifles were then cleaned with Rem oil and put back in the safe until yesterday. How hard/easy is it do damage a bolt ? What are some of the common causes of bolt damage ?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Help...failure to extract a spent round - by LRRPF52 - 01-28-2012, 05:51 PM
Help...failure to extract a spent round - by leopard6.5 - 01-28-2012, 09:08 PM
Help...failure to extract a spent round - by Sojorboy - 01-28-2012, 09:42 PM
Help...failure to extract a spent round - by leopard6.5 - 02-21-2012, 11:11 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)