01-08-2019, 04:05 PM
VASCAR2 Wrote:I have eight RRA NM triggers two Geissele G2S and two LaRue MBT and I like the LaRue the best. The RRA NM are not as consistent and vary on the weight from trigger to trigger. Some RRA NM are just better than others. The Geissele and LaRue seem more consistent and appear to be a higher quality. I have seen RRA NM triggers go bad and I got one bad one.
I ordered a LaRue MBT 2S on October 4 and it was delivered October 26. I ordered two 17 round E-Landers at the same time which are still on back order. Even with the delay in shipping and no live enventory on LaRues web site Ill probably buy more MBT 2S triggers.
Those RRA triggers are really hit or miss. I have one in a 5.56 gun that has really solid/reliable break. I replaced one in my 20" grendel gun that was a little squishy with a Elftmann SE and it opened my eyes to how much i like a crisp single stage trigger.

