Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Where are yall getting mags. For those Grendel's
#8
bugsbunny45 Wrote:I was on ammo seek and looked for mags when I put one in the cart and went to check out shipping was more than the mag to Texas.
I have got several of the 17 round E-landers from LaRue. $6.95 1 day shipping within Texas.
However I have had them show in stock when I ordered them and then show back ordered when you back and check on the order.
If you you are reloading and want to load your OAL a little long the E-landers are probably not for you.
You can load 2.260 but not much more.
I always take a dremel to the E-landers as soon as I get them and smooth out the edge where they eject otherwise the brass will hang on the sharp lip. Load them up and let them sit for a while and they work good after that
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Where are yall getting mags. For those Grendel's - by Cowdog - 01-08-2019, 04:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)