Howa mini 300 blackout
#3
I would gladly pay more for better features and the same accuracy.

Ohh wait I already did buying aftermarket parts.

I love my howa grendel but it will be the one and only howa grendel I own. They have been told from get go what we as the customer would like to have as features. We were even told they were working on it. Several years later only reason we have some aftermarket parts to fix features is because of small shops taking on the task.

I'm not saying they should drop their line up as it is but, I for one would like too see them offer a line up with better features so we as the customer don't have too source aftermarket parts.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Howa mini 300 blackout - by stumpjumper3d - 01-07-2019, 01:42 AM
Howa mini 300 blackout - by Tacoma21 - 01-07-2019, 02:35 AM
Howa mini 300 blackout - by A5BLASTER - 01-07-2019, 03:52 AM
Howa mini 300 blackout - by rookie7 - 08-14-2019, 11:38 AM
Howa mini 300 blackout - by Javman - 08-14-2019, 02:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)