Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Check this out!
#4
I think my reasoning for putting up the link has been misconstrued. It had nothing to do with “BCA” or any other particular brand. I have had failures with both high and low end manufacturers. I don’t normally find videos like this one. I know, you’re going to say it’s because they hardly ever have a failure. Again, this is not about “bashing anyone’s gun” , I just thought it was interesting. Sorry if I got anyone’s dander up.

And no, I don’t think BCA would ever do this, if they did they would probably have to recall about 80% of their products.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Check this out! - by DeputyDog25 - 01-05-2019, 03:37 PM
Check this out! - by Sixoeight - 01-06-2019, 06:43 AM
Check this out! - by Double Naught Spy - 01-06-2019, 08:22 AM
Check this out! - by DeputyDog25 - 01-06-2019, 11:04 AM
Check this out! - by Sticks - 01-06-2019, 11:29 AM
Check this out! - by snarkscarbine - 01-06-2019, 01:46 PM
Check this out! - by DDRanch - 01-06-2019, 02:49 PM
Check this out! - by Mad Charlie - 01-08-2019, 11:58 AM
Check this out! - by Sixoeight - 01-08-2019, 10:25 PM
Check this out! - by DeputyDog25 - 01-08-2019, 10:46 PM
Check this out! - by bj139 - 01-08-2019, 11:00 PM
Check this out! - by DeputyDog25 - 01-08-2019, 11:12 PM
Check this out! - by Sticks - 01-09-2019, 11:09 AM
Check this out! - by Lastrites - 01-09-2019, 11:31 AM
Check this out! - by ported45 - 01-09-2019, 01:39 PM
Check this out! - by bj139 - 01-09-2019, 07:01 PM
Check this out! - by NugginFutz - 01-09-2019, 07:41 PM
Check this out! - by A5BLASTER - 01-09-2019, 07:43 PM
Check this out! - by Popeye212 - 01-09-2019, 08:39 PM
Check this out! - by Lastrites - 01-10-2019, 09:30 PM
Check this out! - by LOTO - 01-11-2019, 01:16 AM
Check this out! - by BluntForceTrauma - 01-11-2019, 02:18 AM
Check this out! - by DeputyDog25 - 01-11-2019, 09:13 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)