Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Gas length help please
#1
Wilson Combat had a sale on a 16" barrel with carbine gas.

Somehow or another I overlooked the fact that it had carbine gas. I really wanted mid-length gas and even purchased mid-length gas tube with it. After reviewing their website closer, they do not make a 16" mid-length gas barrel.

So now I am faced with the decision of do I send this back or keep it. Gas port is .062ish. I reload and do not want something that will give me pressure problems down the road.

Please share your experience with carbine gassed Grendels.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Gas length help please - by Niles Coyote - 01-04-2019, 05:26 PM
Gas length help please - by A5BLASTER - 01-04-2019, 05:37 PM
Gas length help please - by Niles Coyote - 01-04-2019, 05:52 PM
Gas length help please - by montana - 01-04-2019, 09:49 PM
Gas length help please - by VASCAR2 - 01-06-2019, 02:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)