01-04-2019, 03:23 PM
Hello all, first post here.
I will be receiving a new BCA 24 Stainless upper tomorrow. I have read all the reviews both good and bad, but decided I would give them a shot. I hope to get it out to the range next week and break it in. I will be using factory Hornady Black 123 ELD ammo, as this was all that is available in my tiny little piece of the world. I will post a range report and pictures of the groups when completed. Please wish me luck...
I will be receiving a new BCA 24 Stainless upper tomorrow. I have read all the reviews both good and bad, but decided I would give them a shot. I hope to get it out to the range next week and break it in. I will be using factory Hornady Black 123 ELD ammo, as this was all that is available in my tiny little piece of the world. I will post a range report and pictures of the groups when completed. Please wish me luck...

