01-03-2019, 01:02 PM
I use the same thing, got the idea from a match that I shoot.
No need to sink the legs, just kick them outward from the plate. The tension on the cross bar keeps it in place...unless you are too close or hitting it with too much energy (can't shoot my design under 300 with my PRC spins the plate 2+ times then the rack falls over).
[video]https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_BymYzZ4g1Ia9C4zcXZMRyqUSGuqBeWY[/video]
My legs are welded with a cross bar over the top, then insert the hangar bar through. Allows the angle from the legs to the hangar bar to be closer to 110* instead of 90. A longer hangar bar and 120* angle would keep it solve my close range issue.
Working on a design for collapsible/folding legs for easier transport as I have to carry them out the distance I want to shoot. Gets heavy and awkward carrying 3 racks out to 800y.
No need to sink the legs, just kick them outward from the plate. The tension on the cross bar keeps it in place...unless you are too close or hitting it with too much energy (can't shoot my design under 300 with my PRC spins the plate 2+ times then the rack falls over).
[video]https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_BymYzZ4g1Ia9C4zcXZMRyqUSGuqBeWY[/video]
My legs are welded with a cross bar over the top, then insert the hangar bar through. Allows the angle from the legs to the hangar bar to be closer to 110* instead of 90. A longer hangar bar and 120* angle would keep it solve my close range issue.
Working on a design for collapsible/folding legs for easier transport as I have to carry them out the distance I want to shoot. Gets heavy and awkward carrying 3 racks out to 800y.
Sticks
Catchy sig line here.
Catchy sig line here.

