Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
10.5" Ballistics / MV / Performance?
#2
Well, I run an AA rig in 10.5" that is registered as a short barreled rifle. I also use my registered auto sear in it. It runs great and I've had no problems with it. I have no idea about SAOD either good or bad.

A 120 Nosler will drop a 10 point buck at reasonable ranges with it, so I doubt a bad guy would appreciate getting shot with it.LOL I like to refer to mine as "boarder repellant"!

This guy was "DRT" with one shot:
[Image: DSCN0611.jpg]

You might want a can for it too--- they are pretty barky!Big Grin

[Image: Gren1.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
10.5" Ballistics / MV / Performance? - by Pancho Villa - 01-27-2012, 06:34 PM
10.5" Ballistics / MV / Performance? - by Variable - 01-28-2012, 02:20 AM
10.5" Ballistics / MV / Performance? - by Pancho Villa - 01-28-2012, 04:14 PM
10.5" Ballistics / MV / Performance? - by bwaites - 01-28-2012, 04:48 PM
10.5" Ballistics / MV / Performance? - by Pancho Villa - 01-28-2012, 04:58 PM
10.5" Ballistics / MV / Performance? - by LRRPF52 - 01-28-2012, 05:26 PM
10.5" Ballistics / MV / Performance? - by bwaites - 01-28-2012, 06:45 PM
10.5" Ballistics / MV / Performance? - by leopard6.5 - 01-29-2012, 12:59 AM
10.5" Ballistics / MV / Performance? - by LRRPF52 - 01-29-2012, 01:18 AM
10.5" Ballistics / MV / Performance? - by leopard6.5 - 01-29-2012, 01:50 AM
10.5" Ballistics / MV / Performance? - by LRRPF52 - 01-29-2012, 03:53 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)