01-03-2019, 12:18 AM
Goodness easy fellas. I realize that the BCA's are not liked around here I'm simply sharing my experience so that others who are in the market for barrels/uppers have another review to base their decision off of. This upper was a Christmas present so I didn't exactly get to choose a match grade barrel. I am aware that getting a good BCA barrel is a crapshoot. Some are .5 MOA and most are 2 MOA plus. If I can't get anything to group with this barrel I will also report back on BCA's customer service and if they back their "MOA Guarantee".
As for lighting, I did take some picture with light from the chamber end of the barrel... they did not turn out as well for me. If there are others that are genuinely interested in seeing the rifling in my barrel, I will spend some more time trying to get a better picture. But I can see with my eyes that the rifling is not as bad as bj's first barrel, and likely close the quality of his second. There are some tooling marks, but not scoring or anything alarming.
As for lighting, I did take some picture with light from the chamber end of the barrel... they did not turn out as well for me. If there are others that are genuinely interested in seeing the rifling in my barrel, I will spend some more time trying to get a better picture. But I can see with my eyes that the rifling is not as bad as bj's first barrel, and likely close the quality of his second. There are some tooling marks, but not scoring or anything alarming.

