01-02-2019, 04:59 PM
I was down in S FL just before Christmas. Had some time to kill so I went to a gunshow advertised at the Palm Beach fairgrounds. It was a great show, new faces & sales from the places I visit in WI. I was in the market for a Grendel upper, one guy had a new 18 BCA for about $370 or so. I looked it over, asked some questions, then stepped aside to do some research in my phone. The reviews I saw were negative to mixed.
I passed then ordered a PSA Grendel upper. Not saying PSA is all great, mine seems to be fine after I got the gas block figured out. Im still in the earlier stages with loads & such.
Yes, maybe you can try some ammo experimentation to help accuracy.
I passed then ordered a PSA Grendel upper. Not saying PSA is all great, mine seems to be fine after I got the gas block figured out. Im still in the earlier stages with loads & such.
Yes, maybe you can try some ammo experimentation to help accuracy.

