Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What next?
#9
A 9mm ar pistol is hard to beat for plinking, even for realistic tactical training etc. The only reason I would go 300blk is for supressed hunting, even then you run into expansion problems with some ammo since they are high velocity bullets in a lower velocity cartridge.

Edit: not trying to bash 300 in anyway just explaining my thoughts on going with 9mm. I am a fan of most calibers including 300.

9mm is as cheap as it gets beside 22lr, doesn't kick at all in an AR pistol, feeds and functions 100% for me with my stern defense adapter and all the dedicated lowers I have seen, and is just too much fun with a reflex or red dot sight! I call it my adult BB gun because I get the same kind of feeling shooting it as I did a when I was a kid shooting cans with a BB gun. Just a kid smacking steel for $.16 a round!

It would also be one heck of a home defense gun
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What next? - by Creekrat - 12-28-2018, 12:22 AM
What next? - by Jakegsxr11 - 12-28-2018, 12:52 AM
What next? - by Sixoeight - 12-28-2018, 01:12 AM
What next? - by LRRPF52 - 12-28-2018, 02:21 AM
What next? - by JoeFriday - 12-28-2018, 04:22 AM
What next? - by Wargrendeleagle - 12-28-2018, 04:31 AM
What next? - by Creekrat - 12-28-2018, 12:23 PM
What next? - by hootie6828 - 12-29-2018, 10:40 PM
What next? - by Sixoeight - 01-01-2019, 08:08 PM
What next? - by Gunn - 01-02-2019, 03:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)