Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
PSA 18" Rifle-Length 6.5 Grendel 1:8 Stainless Steel 15" Lightweight Opinion?
#28
Hey guys, first post here. I ordered a PSA 18" 6.5 Grendel upper with lightweight M-LOK handguard over Thanksgiving week. Received it in about 2 weeks, took it to the range and zeroed it, and it has been in the deer stand with me several times since. At the range, after 12 or so rounds of ammo, I was zeroed in 2" high at 100 yds shooting about 1 MOA. This past week, I took a doe with it for the Grendel's first blood.

I mounted the upper on a Spikes Tactical lower and lockup is good. I have a Vortex Diamondback HP 3-12x42 scope in a Larue CAN LT-204 mount on top of the upper. I am looking forward to lots of hunting with this rifle going forward. Very happy with this product from Palmetto State for the price I paid. Only thing going forward is I'm looking for some rail covers to put on the sides of the rail, and a sling attachment for the handguard so I can use a traditional 2-point sling.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
PSA 18" Rifle-Length 6.5 Grendel 1:8 Stainless Steel 15" Lightweight Opinion? - by WesM - 12-29-2018, 03:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)