Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What next?
#7
All are very viable options and at some point I'm guessing I'll have at least 1 of each. The reason for the large frame is that while i currently work in the Gulf of Mexico, I spent all summer on the Kenai Peninsula and made a few friends that have offered to give me a place to stay and take me out to their favorite spots to get some Alaska big game. I really wish the 6.5-284 wasn't so damn long that it didn't fit in a large frame magazine. Wouldn't be set on the creedmoor as a .260 would also be looked at closely. Might well just do a pistol lower and end up with an upper in both grendel and 300 blk. I am planning to get my form 1 and make a 30 cal can that will be able to handle supers so that i can just move it from upper to upper.

As far as the grendel's optics go, I'm still searching. Haven't found the right deal on the right glass just yet. I have a few no name turds at the house i can live with until i find exactly what i want.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What next? - by Creekrat - 12-28-2018, 12:22 AM
What next? - by Jakegsxr11 - 12-28-2018, 12:52 AM
What next? - by Sixoeight - 12-28-2018, 01:12 AM
What next? - by LRRPF52 - 12-28-2018, 02:21 AM
What next? - by JoeFriday - 12-28-2018, 04:22 AM
What next? - by Wargrendeleagle - 12-28-2018, 04:31 AM
What next? - by Creekrat - 12-28-2018, 12:23 PM
What next? - by hootie6828 - 12-29-2018, 10:40 PM
What next? - by Sixoeight - 01-01-2019, 08:08 PM
What next? - by Gunn - 01-02-2019, 03:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)