Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What next?
#3
Once you have the Grendel, creedmoor loses all it's appeal imo. Unless you want to shoot elk or large game at 600 yards or reach out past 1000 there isn't much creedmoor does that Grendel doesn't, except weight you down in the field. I'm don't with ar10s personally having gone down that road already.

300 is cool but I opted for 9mm AR for suppressed fun. It's not a hunting round but my 9mm pistol build is easily my most fun plinking gun. 9mm is way way cheaper and more plentiful than 300 and often supresses better with 147gr+ loads in a pistol. I also had a 300 upper that I sold to switch over to 9mm and I am still glad I did.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What next? - by Creekrat - 12-28-2018, 12:22 AM
What next? - by Jakegsxr11 - 12-28-2018, 12:52 AM
What next? - by Sixoeight - 12-28-2018, 01:12 AM
What next? - by LRRPF52 - 12-28-2018, 02:21 AM
What next? - by JoeFriday - 12-28-2018, 04:22 AM
What next? - by Wargrendeleagle - 12-28-2018, 04:31 AM
What next? - by Creekrat - 12-28-2018, 12:23 PM
What next? - by hootie6828 - 12-29-2018, 10:40 PM
What next? - by Sixoeight - 01-01-2019, 08:08 PM
What next? - by Gunn - 01-02-2019, 03:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)