Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Think I’m convinced
#17
tomc Wrote:A draw back is the Grendel will not always pass thru deer leaving a blood trail.

Neither did my .308 two years ago. Broadside deer hit absolutely perfect through the lungs (no leg impact) at 30 yards with a 130 TSX just under 3000 fps. Beautiful copper mushroom just under the hide on the opposite side. Surprised the heck out of me that it did not exit!!!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Think I’m convinced - by NightStalker - 12-23-2018, 04:39 PM
Think I’m convinced - by A5BLASTER - 12-23-2018, 04:47 PM
Think I’m convinced - by NightStalker - 12-23-2018, 05:46 PM
Think I’m convinced - by biodsl - 12-23-2018, 06:50 PM
Think I’m convinced - by bj139 - 12-23-2018, 07:05 PM
Think I’m convinced - by VASCAR2 - 12-23-2018, 07:57 PM
Think I’m convinced - by BCHunter - 12-23-2018, 08:29 PM
Think I’m convinced - by NightStalker - 12-23-2018, 09:52 PM
Think I’m convinced - by DDRanch - 12-24-2018, 01:17 PM
Think I’m convinced - by bj139 - 12-24-2018, 03:14 PM
Think I’m convinced - by Gunn - 12-24-2018, 07:23 PM
Think I’m convinced - by grendelnubi - 12-24-2018, 08:43 PM
Think I’m convinced - by tomc - 12-27-2018, 03:33 AM
Think I’m convinced - by A5BLASTER - 12-27-2018, 05:00 AM
Think I’m convinced - by Sticks - 12-27-2018, 11:48 AM
Think I’m convinced - by JASmith - 12-27-2018, 02:17 PM
Think I’m convinced - by ported45 - 12-27-2018, 03:33 PM
Think I’m convinced - by Londerko - 12-27-2018, 04:59 PM
Think I’m convinced - by Double Naught Spy - 12-27-2018, 05:44 PM
Think I’m convinced - by NugginFutz - 12-27-2018, 07:07 PM
Think I’m convinced - by NightStalker - 12-27-2018, 09:54 PM
Think I’m convinced - by 1Shot - 12-27-2018, 11:02 PM
Think I’m convinced - by Sticks - 12-28-2018, 09:25 AM
Think I’m convinced - by Bronsonburner - 12-28-2018, 10:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)