Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
12.7" GB build, 6/6 at 600 with a red dot and WOLF?
#6
Unless you rezeroed your rifle the difference could simply be a POI shift plus the drop. In .223 I've had Wolf seriously shift my POI down several inches at 50 yards in some rifles. It's not that the round was actually experiencing inches more drop at that range, just a different load creating different harmonics. If I were to rezero for that load it would look like anything else down range. But if I didn't and stepped it out a couple hundred yards, it would appear to drop increasingly more as the zero from my brass cased copper jacketed ammo diverged.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
12.7" GB build, 6/6 at 600 with a red dot and WOLF? - by depletedyourcranium - 12-26-2018, 09:24 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)