Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
So it begins...
#1
After seeing how accurate my buddies PSA 18” upper is and doing more research on the Grendel, I decided I “NEEDED” one (or two, eventually) for myself. I already had a few parts for an upper, which then began to produce other parts. I was able to secure a PSA 12” nitride barrel from another member here. I have a Toolcraft 6.5 bolt assembly as well as a 13” MLOK handguard and upper from Grendel Hunter on the way right now. I already have a pistol lower, so that’s all set. I just don’t have an optic yet... My use for this will be blasting with Wolf mainly. But I have a few areas I hunt that are close and confined, so I think this will work perfectly with some SST or Fusions. So I was thinking about going with a PA 2.5x prism scope when funds allow.

This will be a new experience for me as I am HEAVILY invested in the 7.62x39 as it’s my favorite round. I am open to broadening my horizons (and inventory)... I’ll post pics once it’s assembled.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
So it begins... - by MaineAR - 12-23-2018, 08:08 PM
So it begins... - by grayfox - 12-23-2018, 11:33 PM
So it begins... - by Texas - 12-24-2018, 02:09 AM
So it begins... - by MaineAR - 01-04-2019, 10:35 PM
So it begins... - by Kilco - 01-04-2019, 11:01 PM
So it begins... - by MaineAR - 01-04-2019, 11:19 PM
So it begins... - by Kilco - 01-05-2019, 01:36 AM
So it begins... - by MaineAR - 01-05-2019, 07:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)