12-22-2018, 04:21 PM
It wasn't listed on Hornady's website when it came out, because it's an exclusive with Sportsman's.
It is still on their website and always in stores when I have gone to them. I have 2 Sportsman's local to me within 15 minutes of each other here in the Salt Lake Valley.
Hornady American Gunner
A simple search could have alleviated this question.
It is still on their website and always in stores when I have gone to them. I have 2 Sportsman's local to me within 15 minutes of each other here in the Salt Lake Valley.
Hornady American Gunner
A simple search could have alleviated this question.
NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor
6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:
www.AR15buildbox.com
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor
6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:
www.AR15buildbox.com
