12-20-2018, 09:26 PM
flyfish13 Wrote:Thanks for all the great info in this thread! As a result, I just ordered a Larue FDE UU with matching lower this morning. Question, being new to AR building, I ordered the UU un-assembled so I could get the experience of assembling an AR. Since all the entire AR is coming from Larue should I go ahead and have the upper assembled and then "cut my teeth" on a future build?
Gave them a call yesterday. CSR says ~4-8 weeks for the upper, my CC was charged immediately. Matching lower, he says maybe ~4-6 months, but won't charge the CC until it ships to my FFL. I'm in no rush, been waiting this long. I did confirm it's a 1/8 twist, but he'd neither confirm nor deny any other specs... Yes, have LaRue assemble it!
DOJ+FBI+IRS+AFT=NKVD. Joe Stalin and Lavrentiy Pavlovich Beria are tap dancing in hell right now...

