12-19-2018, 02:57 PM
Thanks grayfox.
The BPM lower seems pretty nice but the trigger is stiff and doesn't break very cleanly to my taste. VASCAR2 recommended LaRue and my son is recommending to go with Geissele. Geissele may be a bit too pricey for me right now (unless Santa wants to bring me one...). The LaRue looks interesting, has good reviews and a reasonable price.
I will look for the Grendel Handbooks. I picked up Hornady Custom 6.5 Grendel dies and they shipped me a 100 129 grain Interlock SPs. Was looking at the bulk package Nosler bullets that Midsouth has.
Looking forward to loading and range time with this rifle.
"Be forewarned, these Grendels tend to multiply when you're not looking!"
You're right. I am already wanting a bolt gun in 6.5 Grendel too...
The BPM lower seems pretty nice but the trigger is stiff and doesn't break very cleanly to my taste. VASCAR2 recommended LaRue and my son is recommending to go with Geissele. Geissele may be a bit too pricey for me right now (unless Santa wants to bring me one...). The LaRue looks interesting, has good reviews and a reasonable price.
I will look for the Grendel Handbooks. I picked up Hornady Custom 6.5 Grendel dies and they shipped me a 100 129 grain Interlock SPs. Was looking at the bulk package Nosler bullets that Midsouth has.
Looking forward to loading and range time with this rifle.
"Be forewarned, these Grendels tend to multiply when you're not looking!"
You're right. I am already wanting a bolt gun in 6.5 Grendel too...

