12-19-2018, 03:19 AM
"So you got an upper for somewhere between $219(current sale price) and $390 that functions properly and shoots 3/4moa and you still tell everyone how bad it is every chance you get That's one way to live I guess"
With everything I had to go through and all the money I had to spend on ammo and components for hand loads and running to the range a bunch of times along with spending over a month to actually get the upper so it would shoot. Plus all the frustration and jumping through hoops etc. You bet I am going to tell everyone what I had to go through to warn them they could face the same thing. With all the expense of it all I could have put together a real top quality no hassle shooter cheaper which is exactly what I did. 18" Owen Works barrel group that has shot right from the git go.
With everything I had to go through and all the money I had to spend on ammo and components for hand loads and running to the range a bunch of times along with spending over a month to actually get the upper so it would shoot. Plus all the frustration and jumping through hoops etc. You bet I am going to tell everyone what I had to go through to warn them they could face the same thing. With all the expense of it all I could have put together a real top quality no hassle shooter cheaper which is exactly what I did. 18" Owen Works barrel group that has shot right from the git go.

