Crown Importance!
#1
I see the importance of a good crown brought up often when accuracy is mentioned.

My question is, how can the crown matter that much??? *Most* of my guns have muzzle devises on them, when I remove said muzzle device those pretty crowns are always covered in thick, irregular carbon. My groups are the same with a freshly cleaned crown and with a crown that is crusted up with carbon......

Yes I am at work and things are s l o w.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Crown Importance! - by Keef - 12-18-2018, 05:03 PM
Crown Importance! - by LR1955 - 12-18-2018, 09:43 PM
Crown Importance! - by Keef - 12-19-2018, 04:28 PM
Crown Importance! - by 1Shot - 12-19-2018, 08:40 PM
Crown Importance! - by Keef - 12-19-2018, 08:44 PM
Crown Importance! - by Harpoon1 - 03-15-2019, 10:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)