Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How do you bed a barrel to the upper receiver?
#20
LRRPF52 Wrote:When I remove a barrel that I have applied Loc-tite to the extension before torquing it down, I just use the Delrin T handle that comes with upper receiver clamshells.

A light tap with a hammer on the back of the T handle will break the seal and the barrel comes right out, no problem.

I modified my T handle so that it doesn't impinge on the ejection port door plunger assembly when sliding inside the upper.

And when you applied the Loc-tite, did you put on any release agent before bedding?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How do you bed a barrel to the upper receiver? - by Huckleberry75 - 12-17-2018, 08:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)